At TikHunt, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We have developed this content rights policy (the “Policy”) to ensure that our users respect the copyright and trademark rights of others, and to help protect the rights of content creators on the TikTok platform.
By using the TikHunt app, you agree to the following terms:
- You will not use the TikHunt app to download, save, or share any content that you do not have the legal right to use. This includes content that you do not have permission to use from the copyright owner or that is protected by trademark law.
- You will not use the TikHunt app to download, save, or share any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. This includes content that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property law.
- If you are a content creator and believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon through the use of the TikHunt app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number
- A description of the content that you claim has been infringed upon
- The location of the content on the TikHunt app
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the TikHunt app is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, or by the law
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
- If we receive a valid notice of intellectual property infringement, we will remove or disable access to the infringing content as soon as possible.
- TikHunt is a third-party platform and we do not control the content that is uploaded to the TikTok platform. We are not responsible for any content that is downloaded, saved, or shared through the TikHunt app.
- TikHunt is not responsible for any legal action taken against users who download, save, or share content that they do not have the legal right to use. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the necessary rights to use any content that they download, save, or share through the TikHunt app.
By using this app, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any content that you download through the app. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have obtained the necessary permissions from the content authors before downloading their material. The creators of this app are not responsible for any legal issues that may arise from your use of the app to download content. You should only download content for which you have the legal right to do so. The app is provided “as is” without any warranties or guarantees. Use of the app is at your own risk.
Developers built the “TikHunt” app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Narcis Tabarasi at no initial cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2023-01-01